Learning Life Lesson(s) From Each Book:
Book 1: Friendship, faith, and believing in yourself
Book 2: Forgiveness, and redemption
Book 3: Never give up, stay hopeful in tough situations, resilience
Book 4: Anti-bullying, resilience, there is more to life than video games
Book 5: Self-respect, never give up, and survival
Book 6: Redemption, life-changing, and hope
- A Bronze Moonbeam Children's Book Award Series - For Best Chapter Book Series (6 Books).
- Accelerated Reader and Lexile Measure for reading points if offered at your school.
- Each book contains a new adventure, main character, and life learning lesson (teaching good morals) for kids to take with them as they finish each book.
- Lane Walker aims to help kids get back into reading and off video games by giving them content they can relate to in his book series.
Chapter Books For Kids:
Ages: 8 - 14
Grade Level: 4th - 8th
Some of our favorite and most heard feedback from parents:
- "My kids don't like reading, but they won't put your books down."
- "Bought the books for my son and ended up finding my daughter enjoying them just as much!"
- "My reluctant reader loves these books, I have never seen him WANT to read."
- "Great books! I bought them for my classroom, and the kids love them."
- Width x Height: 5.25" x 7.5"
- Average Pages: 150 Pages
- Cover Style: Softcover/Hardcover
30 Day Money Back Guarantee:
You read that right! If you don't like the books and reach out to us to return them within 30 days of receiving them, we will give you 100% of your money back. That is how much we know your kids will LOVE these adventure books.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Our whole family loves these books!
We have 4 boys. They ALL enjoy these books. Listening to mom and dad read them is the best part of their day! She’s 14years olds -6years old. Really glad I found this author! THANK YOU, more books please!!!
Legend of the Ghost Buck
I read it before giving it to my grandson for his 10th birthday! I enjoyed the story and found that it captured my interest and wanted to read more. I really like the life skills within the story as well. My grandson liked the book as well. He could tell me the life skills within the book and showed expression when reading. I bought the series and also bought the fishing series. I’m looking forward to hearing all the stories from his perspective. Thank you
Hometown Hunters Series
My 9 year old grandson loved these books. I highly recommend them!
Perfect for our Library at My City Youth Center
Both our boys read the collection in less than 2 weeks !