Hometown Hunters is an award-winning kid's book series written by Lane Walker. Lane is an author and educator who has captivated the hearts and minds of young readers everywhere. His books are designed to inspire a love for the outdoors and adventure, while also teaching important life lessons.
If you want to give your child a reading experience that will be fun while teaching good moral concepts, then Hometown Hunters is the perfect choice. Order now and experience the magic of Lane's writing for yourself!
Learning Life Lesson(s) From Each Book:
Book 1: Friendship, faith, and believing in yourself
Book 2: Forgiveness, and redemption
Book 3: Never give up, stay hopeful in tough situations, resilience
Book 4: Anti-bullying, resilience, there is more to life than video games
Book 5: Self-respect, never give up, and survival
Book 6: Redemption, life-changing, and hope
- A Bronze Moonbeam Children's Book Award Series - For Best Chapter Book Series (6 Books).
- Accelerated Reader and Lexile Measure for reading points if offered at your school.
- Each book contains a new adventure, main character, and life learning lesson (teaching good morals) for kids to take with them as they finish each book.
- Lane Walker aims to help kids get back into reading and off video games by giving them content they can relate to in his book series.
Chapter Books For Kids:
Ages: 8 - 14
Grade Level: 4th - 8th
Some of our favorite and most heard feedback from parents:
- "My kids don't like reading, but they won't put your books down."
- "Bought the books for my son and ended up finding my daughter enjoying them just as much!"
- "My reluctant reader loves these books, I have never seen him WANT to read."
- "Great books! I bought them for my classroom, and the kids love them."
- Width x Height: 5.25" x 7.5"
- Average Pages: 150 Pages
- Cover Style: Softcover/Hardcover
30 Day Money Back Guarantee:
You read that right! If you don't like the books and reach out to us to return them within 30 days of receiving them, we will give you 100% of your money back. That is how much we know your kids will LOVE these adventure books.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Write more please!
I’m a middle school librarian & my students LOVE these books. It’s not always easy to find books the boys will read but I hear them recommend these to each other. This was a niche that needed filling. Thanks Lane Walker!
Fishing and Hunting books by Lane Walker
I initially bought one of your fishing books for my 10 year old grandson, who is an avid fisherman. He loved it so I bought him a couple more in the series and a book from the hunting series. He loved them as well. This past Christmas, I bought him the rest in the fishing and hunting series. I definitely would recommend these books for kids of that age range.
I have 2 grandsons interested in hunting. 4th grade and 2nd grade. They really like these books. I like the lesson overall in each book.
Our whole family loves these books!
We have 4 boys. They ALL enjoy these books. Listening to mom and dad read them is the best part of their day! She’s 14years olds -6years old. Really glad I found this author! THANK YOU, more books please!!!
Totally awe-inspiring series
I ordered the hunting series books to read to our grandsons; ages 3, 6, 8, 10. While the three-year-old loses attention, the older three are completely enthralled. So far we've only read two of the books, and they are already looking forward to spending the night again at 'Oma and Poppy's' for me to start a third book. As a 65-year-old grandma, they totally keep my attention all the way to the end as well. The life-lessons and values in the books are definitely an added bonus. I couldn't recommend them enough. Diana