Hometown Hunters Book Series:
- A Bronze Moonbeam Children's Book Award Series - For Best Chapter Book Series (6 Books).
- Accelerated Reader and Lexile Measure for reading points if offered at your school.
- Each book contains a new adventure, main character, and life learning lesson (teaching good morals) for kids to take with them as they finish each book.
- Lane Walker aims to help kids get back into reading and off video games by giving them content they can relate to in his book series.
Chapter Books For Kids:
Ages: 8 - 14
Grade Level: 4th - 8th
Learning Life Lesson(s) From Each Book:
Book 1: Friendship, faith, and believing in yourself
Book 2: Forgiveness, and redemption
Book 3: Never give up, stay hopeful in tough situations, resilience
Book 4: Anti-bullying, resilience, there is more to life than video games
Book 5: Self-respect, never give up, and survival
Book 6: Redemption, life-changing, and hope
Some of our favorite and most heard feedback from parents:
- "My kids don't like reading, but they won't put your books down."
- "Bought the books for my son and ended up finding my daughter enjoying them just as much!"
- "My reluctant reader loves these books, I have never seen him WANT to read."
- "Great books! I bought them for my classroom, and the kids love them."
- Width x Height: 5.25" x 7.5"
- Average Pages: 150 Pages
- Cover Style: Softcover/Hardcover
30 Day Money Back Guarantee:
You read that right! If you don't like the books and reach out to us to return them within 30 days of receiving them, we will give you 100% of your money back. That is how much we know your kids will LOVE these adventure books.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All of them and also the Fishing books
After my Granson read them we gave them to his school Library.
This books are awesome!! My boys LOVE them and my students have enjoyed them as well. They have AR quizzes, which is a perk if your kids attend a school with the AR program. Fantastic stories that really captivate BOYS, which isn’t easy to do with a book. Thank you for these!!! We’re eager to read more!
Good read for kids
My 11 year old son just finished this series. Was more excited reading these books than the Percy Jackson series. Now he is moving on to the The Fishing Chronicles.
Great book for kids who love hunting!!!
My son absolutely loved his book!! He is dyslexic so reading can be such hard work for him that at times he wants to give up, but this book kept him on the edge of his seat!!! Once he picked it up he didn’t want to put it down! We were so thankful to find a chapter book that was age appropriate and all about what he loves most, hunting!
My son has loved this series of books! It has always been a struggle to get him excited about reading and he has begged me to stay up later to finish another chapter with these books! I highly recommend them if you have an outdoors kid that loves any type if hunting sport.